Wednesday, November 16, 2016

December 3rd Craft Day


Lollipop Santa holder 

D.I.Y for $15
Pre-made $20

Santa holds lollipops on all three levels but not the hat.









Santa checks the naughty list board. 

D.I.Y for $22
Pre-made $35

2 feet tall x 18 in wide 
This is a stencil, but you can order vinyl instead of the stencil. No extra charge














 Let your day be Merry board

D.I.Y. for $18
Pre-made $25

2 1/2 feet tall x 11 inches wide

This is a stencil, but you can order the vinyl instead of the stencil. No extra charge
 HO HO HO! Board

D.I.Y. for $25
Pre-made $36

3 feet tall x 13 inches wide







Reindeer lollipop holder  

D.I.Y for $10
Pre-made $15


Count down to Christmas board
Reclaimed wood

D.I.Y. for $12
Pre-made $17
6 in high x 18 in long
This is a stencil. You can order
 vinyl instead of the stencil. No extra charge



Merry Christmas board
Reclaimed wood

D.I.Y. for $10
Pre-made $15

6 in high x 15 in long

This is a stencil. You can order vinyl instead of the stencil. No extra charge

No comments:

Post a Comment