Thursday, October 27, 2016

Just a few more things

This lollipop turkey will bring joy to your kids. My mom had one of these, it was one of my best memories for Thanksgiving.
I think every Mom or Grandma needs to have one of these.Each layer has holes to put lollipops in them
.D.I.Y $8
Already made- $15
6 in x 10 in 
                              
Miniaturized pilgrim hat can sit in any basket
 or it brings the ending touch to your Thanksgiving decor.
D.I.Y $2
Already made $4  
3 in x 6 in


Every Thanksgiving needs to have some tepees.
D.I.Y. $5 each
Already made $10 each
8 in tall


Turkeys, turkeys and more turkeys. 
You can't go wrong to have this 
self sitting turkey on your shelf or front porch.
D.I.Y. $12
Already made $22
18 in wide x 15 in tall

We all need to be so grateful for the many things that we have. This plate is a great way to show people how grateful you are.

D.I.Y. $8
Already made $10

No comments:

Post a Comment