Saturday, January 27, 2018

 Winter is almost over, but you can still order a wooden snowflake for next year. These are so cute to have on your front patio. This comes pre-made and can also come painted.

Not painted is $24
Painted is $28

Valentines Board w/ heart
 Valentines Day is right around the corner, add this to your Valentines Day decor. It can be painted in any color. This comes in a kit that you can take home or I can make it for you. It includes the wood that is already made, the vinyl of the heart and the word love. Easy to put together!!

DIY kit price $12
Pre-made price $16
Wooden Ladder
 I fell in love with these when I first saw them. The wooden ladder can be used to hold blankets, wreaths, signs and much more. This comes made and ready to be painted or I can paint it for you.

DIY price  $15
Painted by me $20
 This price is for the 6 feet tall one.
 XO Board
This fun little XO board would be great to decorate your home this Valentines Day. This comes in a kit or pre-made by me. You could change the background and make it black and white dots or stripes, or even add some hearts.

DIY kit price $15
Pre-made price $20 
If you have me paint it and want something different for the background the price may very.

No comments:

Post a Comment